Welcome to your FREE online photography lessons

Free online photography lessons for you! I love photography and I want to share what I have learned. The lessons you will find here have been compiled from my friends, from the books that I have read as well as from other sources. I hope you enjoy my site. Please leave your feedback.
==============================================

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chapter 1 Your Camera

You don't have to worry about the brand of camera you are using.  Whether you are using a DSLR or an ordinary Digital Camera, the secret to taking great pictures is practice!  And of course, this website!

I have an Olympus E-410.  You may have a Nikon or a Canon or even a Sony.  It doesn't matter.  My first tip would be to read the manual first in order for you to understand better the features and capabilities of your camera.  Besides, you will need to customize your camera every so often.  So let's customize your camera.

  1. Liveview, LCD, Viewfinder
  2. When to use LCD and the viewfinder
  3. Saving your pictures
  4. Resolution and file type
  5. Focusing tips
  6. Various camera modes

No comments:

Post a Comment